Complete Photo Book of Making Metal Jewelry -- Project #1

Complete Photo Book of Making Metal Jewelry
 Project #1  July 2014


I did my first project last month.  There are flaws in the workmanship.  I did learn a bit about using a jewelry saw to make fine cuts.  One thing to avoid is trying to make too sharp or too narrow a slice that blocks access to even small files that are about the size of small fingernail files.


I bought a bulletin board last week and placed in the hall of my apartment to document my progress through these projects.  Learning curve on that one is that the bulletin board is located a bit high for me to read.

My talk at the accessibility committee went well this morning.  I felt good about it.  Hopefully others learned something about what it is like to be mobility impaired in recovery.

Looking forward to getting an AC unit on Monday.  I am just a pinch more than pleasantly warm in our apartment after several days of near 90° weather.  Lea is having a much harder time of it.

I am grateful to be happy and engaged in life today.  It was a good day and I look forward to tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment