Married In Twelve Days!

My really good friend Sandy is getting married in 12 days.  I am very happy for her.  It has been a total blessing in my life watching her progress along from dating to moving in together to engaged and now so to be married.  Congratulations to both of them.

I have learned much about how to have and maintain a long-term friendship by practicing with her.  We make our lives better together.  Plus, today when we met for lunch she had gone from the bummed-out Alanon in recovery having to banish an angry alcoholic friend from her wedding to being the radiant engaged active bride she deserves to be.  Also going from first pic of getting shipped wrong wedding dress last Monday during lunch to having bought exactly what she wanted helped a lot!  Loved her logic…it is not an expensive dress—it is a mental health investment!  LOL


I am incredibly grateful to have Sandy in my life.  She has been my most reliable meet every week friend I ever had in my life.  I love you very much Sandy.  Best wishes forever to you and V.

No comments:

Post a Comment