Independence Day

Had a nice holiday Friday 4th of July.  Went to the morning meeting with lots of different people there today with a topic of miracles.  Ran a few errands, come home, visited Danica and her baby Jayse, picked up TM on the way to get Greg at the airport and had a very nice dinner at Salty’s in Redondo.  Dropped off TM and Greg  Then made it home before getting stuck in fireworks show traffic.

All too often in the past (read always) I was possessed by a strong sense of there must be something more/else that I am missing.  Today I got to be present in the moment all day long comfortable with where I was and who I am.  That is independence from the tyranny of instincts run amuck.


I am grateful for a pleasant peaceful happy 4th of July:  Independence Day 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment