So Many Resources

I have access to a mind boggling number of resources in my life including online shopping, health services, car repair, community resources and support from friends. 

40 years ago, my father was a Pan Am pilot that flew around the Pacific Ocean.  He was a wealthy man and could afford property that I will never own.  Nonetheless, I have access to online resources he never dreamed of.  As a child, my grandmother came west from Kansas to Washington State in a covered wagon.  The world has changed

Today I watched YouTube videos on cat health care, researched Mrs. Malapropism, got stuff from Amazon and took Lea to the grocery store for the energy bars that she loves.

I am grateful for the many resources in my life today.  Right now I am trying to fix the laser pointer that I use to play with my cats.  If a new battery does not work, Amazon will solve the problem. 


PS:  Got distracted while writing this, bought two new pairs of the same black pants I have worn for years.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment