I Don’t Know

This is a bit of a night writing catch-up post due to writing the morning after for the last two days instead of the night before.

I don’t know what to write about tonight. That is okay.  While unable to come up with a substantial topic after more than the usual websurfing, it occurred to me to write about being grateful for not having all the answers today and being okay with that.  I am learning to live serenely with ambiguity without having to struggle for definitive answers to unknown questions.

Had lunch with Sandy, her mom Janet and her “daughter” Rachel today.  It was very pleasant to watch a variety of ages in one family get along well together.  They are blessed to have each other and they know it.  Sandy was clearly adamantly opposed to the use of the “g-word” (generations).  Not sure why, but never used it again after a brief reference to my diet issues!

I am grateful for wonderful friends and serenity while dealing with ambiguity instead of having to act like I had answers to all questions—both known and unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment