Reliable Auto Mechanical Repair At Ali's Bellevue Automotive

I buy older cars in good condition and drive them to the end of their cost-effective reliable life.  In the interim, I have my mechanic keep them in good working order.  Being stranded by a dead car sucks even more for me than the your general overall level of suckiness.  With that in mind, I dropped my new car off at Ali’s Automotive tonight and got a ride home from Leslee.  I  checked all the boxes on the work order envelope when I slid my keys in the door slot letting them know it was a new car for me and asking that they give it a good once over fixing all the minor problems.

I have been taking my car to Ali’s since he opened the shop 8ish years ago.  His shop has been a very reliable honest and cost effective place for me to have my mechanical work done.  Leslee also takes her car there.  I have recommended Ali’s whenever somebody ask about needing a car mechanic.  It is a good feeling to have a reliable mechanic that has always done me right.  I would rather find a new doctor or maybe a new dentist than have to shop for another mechanic that I can trust.


I am grateful for having a reliable mechanic with good rates.  

No comments:

Post a Comment