Angels In My Life

I finished reading Angels 101 by Doreen Virtue last week.  According to the author, angels are everywhere in our lives either as some nebulous energetic beings our showing up as people in our times of need.  Much of it was a too woo-woo for me.   With a slight interpretative twist of the people in my life, especially friends, being my angels, it was a nice book on positive thinking.

The book stated that if we ask our angels their names, they will tell us.  That was a direction my imagination could not travel easily.  It was easy to think people whose names I know as being my angels.

I would be lost and alone (or more nearly, dead by now) without my angelic friends and supporters in my life to help me find my way.  Thinking of the people in my life helps me view each person as being even more important to me.  That goes along well with last November’s new-found profound need for better relationships in my life.   Valuing people more helps me value our communication and relationships a lot more.

I have more good friends (angels?)  in my life than I have ever had before.   They are vital to the quality of my life with their love, support, advice, help and kindness.  They also call me on my BS.

I am grateful for the corporal angels in my life today.  There are a dozen close friends, scores of friends and hundreds of acquaintances that are all angels for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment