Thirteen Hundred and First Post

I have posted 1300 times on this blog.   This is my 1301st post since I started in late December of 2010.  My plan was to write about gratitude as much as possibly hoping to maybe make it a year.   Previously blog efforts starting around 2005 had been intermittent and infrequent at best.

Writing about gratitude has changed my life for the vastly better.   I still have major mental health problems dealing with depression and substance abuse, but it is a LOT better than how it would have been had I not spent all those hours writing this thinking about gratitude and what I was grateful for at that moment.

Hopefully others have been helped by my musings.   The local school district has implemented an emotional wellness component to their curriculum.   When I suggested a few years ago, they looked at me like I was an unwelcome stranger in a strange land.

I am grateful for an unexpected grit in writing about gratitude in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment