Completed Two 12-Step Study Guides This Month



Started a simplified Bible based 12 step study guide in September of 2013 with my roommate.   We finally finished it with many long pauses between writings on March 5th.  I was not sure we would ever finish it together.

Did the much longer NA Step Study Guides [sic] workbook on my own from 6/14/15 to 3/12/16.  That took the equivalent of handwriting a page every night for six months.   Tried to write every night and did reasonably well.   Now I am going over what I wrote with my NA sponsor Bill.


I am grateful to have had the motivation and ability to do these workbooks.  It greatly helped my relationship with my roommate doing the Bible based version.   Doing the NA workbook made my life and all my relationships better.

No comments:

Post a Comment