Meeting With Bill

I am working my way through the NA step study guide by handwriting a page of answers nearly every night before I post here.  It usually takes 2-3 answers to questions to make a page.  I read and discuss my responses with Bill from NA.  We met most Thursday since July.  In the middle of December, life, health issues and the holidays took its toll and we had not meet for seven weeks until today.

It was good to see him, talk with him, catch up on what is going on in our lives and then discuss 4th step issues.   We meet at Crossroads Mall since moving indoors for the winter.  Cut our meeting slightly short today due to a sudden surge in muzak volume throughout the mall.

Bill is a native Seattlite a few years older than me.  We get along well and enjoy discussing life and recovery together.


I am grateful to be sober in recovery and for having guys like Bill to help me achieve a better perspective on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment