A Reprieve


My roommate agreed to move out within a month on Tuesday.   She is so ready to fend for herself on variety of levels.   Having her here makes both our lives much easier.

With the help from wiser friends, she is going to stay here until the next outburst (probably won’t be for a long time), the summer break from school or sometime later.

I don’t know and doubt she knows why she had a melt-down and yelled at me several times.   She explained how moving out would save her time and money—that was exactly 100% wrong on a variety of levels.  Undoubtedly there was a predatory guy being a shitdisturber helping to fuel her righteous indignation.   Stress from school was a factor.

Talking about it with people we love and trust was a new experience for both of us.  We made a lot of progress that we could not have made on our own.  I am sure that was healthy new behavior.

I am grateful to have love and active support from a kind group of people I admire and respect in my life today.



No comments:

Post a Comment