Spicy Hot Food

I loved spicy hot food from a young age when Grandma would pepper the heck out of my fried eggs.  I maxed out on hotness in my twenties living in Honolulu and Santa Barbara.  Now I am a 3 out of 5 stars guy when ordering at restaurants due to variations in the cooks interpretations in that means.  After that, I frequently add chili peppers, wasabi or whatever to bring it up to snuff.

Part of the deal is that I have messed up sinuses.  Spicy hot clears my sinuses so that I can breathe freely which is always a wonderful feeling compared with having a sense of restricted nasal breathing.  There is a strong incentive to go for hot and breathing.

The Seahawks are playing the Carolina Panthers in a playoff game on Saturday evening.  I am looking forward to snacking on nachos with lots of medium hot salsa.  My go-to salsa is the Costco house brand with a good dash of rooster (Sriricha) sauce mixed in.

I am grateful for tasty hot spices that I love to eat and for better breathing.




No comments:

Post a Comment