A Good Day and Now

I don’t feel so good.  Earlier I was castigating myself for not having gone to a meeting and swimming.  Now all of a sudden, I am slightly nauseous.

Tomorrow I will go see my regular doctor for my monthly anti-coagulant check.  We will talk about this week’s malady while I am meeting with her.

I love my Dr Lucy and am grateful to have ready access to world-class healthcare.  The UW Medical Center is routinely ranked as the second-best place in the US for physical (rehab) medicine to treat things like spinal cord injuries. 


3 comments:

  1. Up and down, up and down. If you have a fever that comes and goes, you need to see a doc. I had pneumonia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our only got really ill in seattle they got her her friends to UW she had a bad case of bronchitis, she got to her regular doctor and got a prescription and it cleared up quickly..The UW is the largest employer in seattle most people don't know that the UW Medical center, if they can't help a person no other medical center can and they will help a person if they are indigent to boot, not many world class medical centers will do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The UW medical center and UW are the largest employers in all of seattle they employ so many people and provide jobs and health care to their employees, no other medical center in all of the pacific northwest can say that;, sadly we live over 340 miles from the UW medical center and UW but if we fell ill visiting family and friends in Seattle we would make a run to UW if the ambulance would take us Harborview is an excellent place for trauma etc..they do save many lives at that medical center but nothing can beat UW Medical center! Keep improving daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete