Not Quite NY Resolutions

I will strive to participate in more relationships this year, swim 3x/week and eat more veggies with less meat.  That is not quite on par with NY Resolutions, but they are worthy ideals to strive for.  If I miss a day, week or month, I will to continue try to meet those ideals.

In recent New Years, I have done 21 days to a new habit and other life changing strategies.  They worked exactly as well as I worked them.  I am optimistic that efforts to be more engaged with others, more exercise and a healthy change in diet will work better for me than not trying at all.

I am grateful for a simple plan that supports personal improvement on a progress not perfection that is simple to understand.  Implementation, as always, will remain a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment