Soon To Be Christmas

It is five days to Christmas Eve.  Lea opened one present last night that was still in the Amazon box.  It was a large umbrella.  Actually, the umbrella was a huge ‘golf’ umbrella.  The weather forecast is for several inches of rain in the next week.  I am not much for wrapping presents.  It all started when she gave me two presents, books by the Dalai Lama and Thich Nhat Hanh (a Vietnamese Budhist monk) that she did not feel like wrapping.  It was fun.

Went to my GP again today, had her laughing over the holiday blues by saying “for the baby Jesus” after every sentence.  It was funny.  After several tests of not having enough anticoagulant in my blood, today I had too much.  On the average, it is just about perfect.  According to her, averages are not good enough.

I am grateful for the joy of the Xmas season.  It is especially good following the winter solstice on 12/21.  I look forward to the days getting longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment