Sunday Before Christmas

Wednesday is Christmas.  For about the 7th year in a row, I will spend it with Carol, Lise and a few others.  In the past we have done it in Carol’s condo.  This year there will be a few more people and we will do it in the parlor at Carol’s condo.  That will be plenty of room for about ten of us to have dinner and do white elephant gifts.

Today was a good day.  Our Sunday night group is moving to a new location on January 5th from a few blocks east of Bellevue Square Mall to a few blocks west of the mall.  It is good that we waited until after Xmas to move.  The traffic is crazy both ways on the ten blocks between i-405 and the mall.  It won’t be as bad after the New Year.

Made banana nut bread today for the first time in my life.   It came out reasonably good.  I liked it.  Not so sure about Lea.  Mine had walnuts in it and hers did not.  Cooked the bread in little white ramekin bowls that my sister got me to make loaves the size of giant muffins.  That worked great.


I am grateful for a wonderful year of emotional growth and becoming more mindful.  Merry Xmas to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment