A Slow Day

Lea and I went to the clinic and a meeting this morning.  After that, I dropped Lea off and went to an Alanon meeting.  I used to go to Alanon every week.  My Alanon participation stopped two years ago.  It is a good program that helps me better identify my boundaries and focus on my issues.

The King County Library System enjoyed a major online upgrade.  I can now search the new KCLS website at http://kcls.bibliocommons.com, find a book I want, click on a few more buttons and have the ebook pushed via Amazon.com to my Kindle.  One button downloads would be better, but the site is pretty fast and for a cpuple extra button-clicks, it works great for this first iteration at bibliocommons.


I am grateful to be able to enjoy slow days watching movies and reading books.

No comments:

Post a Comment