Successful Vacations by Friends

My sponsor and his wife took a month long trip to Japan.  Leslee spent ten days in Turkey with her son.  They were glad to go on vacation and glad to be home.  Tuesday, I picked Leslee up at the airport and so was exposed to a truly fresh dose of the went on a great vacation buzz.  Today, Charlie while he talked for close to an hour sharing their experiences with Mike and I including photos from his trip.

Traveling sounds great when hearing about it from others.  I am not motivated enough to fight the hassles.  My quiet pleasant life in Bellevue works well enough for me.

Speaking of pleasant, I have participated in multiple long-term spinal cord injury research studies at the UW/Harbor most of which were focused on pain management or quality of life issues.  Yesterday I did a phone interview as a potential candidate for yet another study.  For the first time every, I flunked the phone interview because I was not miserable enough!  How cool is that???


I am grateful for the travel adventures that my friends experience and share with me along with having a life that is much less miserable than how it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment