More Numerology: 102 Days and Two Months

Numerology is my favorite word to misuse by a landslide. Aside from math being the language of science, the infinite beauty of irrational numbers such as pi and the golden number phi (1.618…), numbers have no divine mysticism in their own right. I don’t have a “lucky” number.

Today’s numerology (2/28/13) is a thing of joy, pride and gratitude. Every day for two months, I have been writing my gratitude blog, reading a daily affirmation, meditating and going to a meeting per my New Year’s resolution. I also have a 102 days of continuous sobriety.

There is a fair-sized (surprisingly large?) disconnect between doing the work and getting the results I want. It is rewarding to see the strong correlation between doing the work and getting the results I want in my recovery.

I am grateful for my 102 days of sobriety and for working my NYR for at least the first two months of 2013. There is divine power in those numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment