Letting Go of Self-Will Run Riot

I was raised to live a life based on self-will while lacking a valid value paradigm. I ended up doing things my way no matter how self-destructive or futile my way turned-out. There was a distinct lack of intimacy in all my relations with family, friends and others.

Today I am working on turning over my self-will to a higher power. That means I can work on being the best person I can be by using good process, instead of worrying about the results while using a chaotic process that produces erratic results.

I still have way too much self-will in my life. It is progress not perfection that I am working towards. It is a lot better than how it used to be.

I am grateful for my increase in spirituality along with the concurrent reduction in my self-will run riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment