studying and blogging about gratitude has been a life-changing experience

Lacking a specific event to write about tonight, I decided to write more about how much I have learned studying, writing, discussing, and living with gratitude this year.

My friends give me heretofore unknown positive feedback for my listening and supportive skills. My ability to turn my ideas into reality has changed from "another missed opportunity" to "another success story" as the ideas become successfully implemented. I have become much more mindful by paying much greater attention to the task at hand/living in the moment.

My success so far this year created a craving for even more gratitude. I am going to work my way through Martin Seligman's latest book Flourish in an effort to become even more grateful and live a life oriented towards "well being" which is Seligman's term for well-grounded functional happiness.

I am grateful for my decision and the action I have taken this year to learn and live a more grateful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment