Awesome free clothes

A friend's husband recently lost a lot of weight and is now too small for his shirts. She gave me a dozen+ of his shirts that were in nearly new condition including a few dress shirts. I rarely wear long-sleeve shirts so those weren't too exciting.

The polo shirts she gave were really exciting in terms of being very high quality, a little change of color and a great fit. Most of them were in like-new condition and fit me better than the ones I buy for myself! (His sleeves are shorter on the polo shirts even though they are the same size as what I buy, he has different manufacturers with a different cut.)

I am grateful for friends that think of me and give me awesome free clothes. That has rarely happened in my life since I was bigger than most guys even back when I was young and fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment