an evening concert at the Zoo with Robert Cray

Last night I went to a ZooTunes concert at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle with my friend Margo. Bluesman Robert Cray played a great show in long summer evening. After the concert we walked around the zoo for a bit and then stopped to chat for awhile. Turned out that we talked so long the Zoo was closed before we left. It was as close as I will get to Africa listening to birds call while walking out on a path with a canopy of vegetation above us.

I enjoyed the concert, my time with Margo and the mostly sunny long Seattle evening with midsummer twilight lasting until 9:30.

I am grateful for having the money, time and energy to go to concerts with friends; while having a nice time being mindfully present in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment