Online billing & bank info

I had a question about a charge on my long-distance phone bill that is provided/billed separately from my land-line (POTS) phone. I called their customer service and she could not answer the question. I got online and looked up previous bills. To my slight surprise, I am paying a $2.95 monthly service fee. That is still less than the $5/month Qwest (now Centurytel) would charge me.

I do as much of my banking as possible online. My only trips to the bank are for the cash machine and to get a pension document notarized once a year. Paying bills online avoids the hassles of writing checks, filling envelopes, finding stamps and having to go to the post office. I love the convenience and near real-time transaction tracking.

My plan was to write about my use of the web and how better it makes my life. Bank & billing info is good enough for tonight.

I am grateful for being able to access billing & banking information online 24/7 via the web. It makes my life a LOT easier to keep track of.

No comments:

Post a Comment