A Great Mechanic



I have had my car worked on by the same shop in Bellevue for over a decade.   Ali’s Automotive in Bellevue provides great service and will drop me off at home and pick me up when the car is done.   It is extremely conveniently located 2 miles away.

For the last 25 years, I have driven 5 Ford Thunderbirds or Mercury Cougars.   They are the same car with different trim.   They work better than anything for the way I get my wheelchair in the backseat with a nice high roofline and relatively low seat compared with, say, an SUV.   Ford does not make these cars anymore so I have to buy older ones and keep them well maintained for reliability and safety.

The expensive replacement catalytic converter went out.   Ali’s vender no long stocks the one the installed and so it took them a couple of weeks to get it covered under warranty.   They have my car overnight and will bring it back tomorrow.

I could not drive these older cars without a good inexpensive reliable convenient mechanic.   My current Tbird is a 1996 that I bought two years ago with 65,000 miles on it.  There are cheaper cars to drive.   None that work so well for me.


I am extremely grateful for a reliable convenient mechanic.  Happy Thanksgiving to Ali and his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment