Time for a Short Break in Writing

I did not post for a week 13 months ago in March.  I wrote 359 posts here in 2014.   My plan was to write every day for a year and then take a break.   10 days in hospital in January knocked me off stride on that one.

Now I will take a break for a week or so to get recharged on writing Gratitude blog posts.  Burnout is becoming an issue.  Hopefully on my return I will have a renewed energy and sense of direction.  This blog is one of the best self-care activities I have done for myself in my life.  Quitting altogether due to burnout would be horrible.

On a side note, I took a shower today without having my ankle wrapped in a plastic bag for the first time in three months.  It feels good to be clean all over.  My graft is still very fragile.  It is now a closed wound.

I am grateful for the positive energy and thoughts writing this daily blog has yielded to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment