June Bug

My two cats are June Bug (name given by Joy) “Bug” and Love Bug (name when found at agency) aka Baby Kitty.  Bug has bonded with me really well.  She is sits by the keyboard when I am at my PC and will lay next to me in bed when I am reading.  She often sleeps on my wheelchair when I am not in it.

Baby Kitty bonded with Lea but is not hanging out with her like she used to before she learned how to use the cat doors to the deck last week.  Lea misses her Baby Kitty sleeping with her.  I feel for her.

I am grateful that Bug bonded so closely with me.   She gives me lots of love, purrs and comfort.

1 comment:

  1. We have two kitteh cats, one is older and I treat her like a Queen the younger Male is basically spoiled by the hubs, he likes to go wild and I call him Mr. Miyagi the wild one, but he is slowing down in the rain we are getting and I brush him and pet him and love on him, pets are very important in one's life, tjey love unconditionally and without any criticism and are loving and sweet..Sorry your Lea doesn't have the same relationship she used to have with her kitty cat, when the kitteh cats find a way to get around and out they take it, after all they are from the big cats of the wild and always have a bit of that in their soul and hearts! Have a good break and rest and relax and keep up the good fight of sobriety and helping yourself and others to a wonderful life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete