a few of my favorite gratitude websites

Greater Good at Berkeley is the site that got me started on studying gratitude one year ago.

Tips on keeping a gratitude journal

Why Gratitude is Good

Christine Carter’s focus on Raising Happiness

Martin Seligman’s Authentic Happiness at the University of Pennsylvania

A goal for 2012 is to work my way through all the Authentic Happiness website along with volunteering for a few of the research studies.

I have started using SuperBetter.com to help me lose weight and get fit. I have not done much dieting and exercise yet, but it is already helping me to change my self-image to that of a person to whom fitness matters and is worth the work to have a healthier body.

There are a gazillion more web sites with similar information. The problem is not lack of information. It is a matter of finding the motivation to do the work. I believe that these websites have information to enable me to change my habits of diet and exercise to achieve a much better level of physical fitness in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment