My Cat Bug

I have had my tortoiseshell (tortie) cat Bug for nine years.  Torties are almost always female.  She is an incredibly kind gentle and loving creature.  She has never bitten or scratched me hard enough to break the skin.   She greets me at the door when I come home (and feed her kitty treats).

This is the longest pet relationship I have ever had.   We get along well and spend lots of time together.   She sits next to me when I work at my desk and sleeps next to me in my bed much of the time.  Bug likes to lie next to me when I am reading my Kindle.

We got another cat last year that we now call Baby Kitty.  She is also a tortie.   Lea and Baby Kitty bonded very closely.   BK follows Lea around the apartment and meows when Lea takes out the trash.

I am grateful to have such a great kind loving social cat in Bug.



No comments:

Post a Comment