A Good Book on a Rainy Day

I love reading books on my Kindle.  The vast majority of the books I read are free.  Baen Books had a great deal on downloading sci-fi via file download and a USB cable from my PC to the Kindle.  Now the King County library also has an extremely awesome system for downloading books to my Kindle via wi-fi.

It is weird not have covers on the books, I rarely remember the title or the small b&w cover.  It can be a challenge to remember the authors that I like and what books I have read and not read.  The easiest method for me is to find an author I like and read all their books.  Then I am done until they come out with a new book.


I am grateful for free electronic downloads, my Kindle, the KCLS and wi-fi.  I am three-fourths of the way through to the sweet-spot of a Mercedes Lackey book set in 16th century Venice.  Time to go read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment