New pants

For the last ten years, I have worn the same size black Creekwood pants. They are the same price online or at a Big & Tall men's store. Last week, they were on sale for 20% off. I bought four pairs to stick in a drawer until I need them. I took out my last new pair last Sunday to wear to a wedding. It will likely be a year or more before I finally start wearing the last pair from my latest purchase.

It makes for a simple wardrobe! The only question I have when deciding which pants to wear is "should it be a newer pair or older pair that I put on today?" The difference between new vs old pants is how much the black dye has faded.

I am grateful for my new pants that were delivered by FedEx to my door today. It is good to have the money & space to buy & store what I need when it is on sale, especially when it is conveniently delivered to my door in a timely fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment