My King size bed

Years ago, my girlfriend moved in with me. I found out when I came home from work and had a brand new king size bed. She lasted for about 9 months. The bed has 9 years and counting. I love my big bed. Due to chronic pain, I have a dozen pillows to strategically place to sleep without being in pain. I also have 3 comforters to use as props or as blankets. It is good that I have a king size bed. The bedding would not all fit on a queen size bed.

The second easiest way for me to make the bed is put the fitted sheet on the bottom corners, then drag the mattress across my lap until I can reach the far top corner. The truly easiest way for me to make the bed is to get someone to help me or, even better, do it for me.

My cats will sleep on the bed. They will also come over to be petted, but never both cats at the same time nor do they sleep next to each other on the bed. They will sleep next to each other while sitting on my wheelchair next to the bed. Cats have inexplicable behaviors!

When I sit up in the morning, one cat will jump on then floor. The other cat wants her back massaged incredibly hard until she feels like jumping across my lap from the chair to the bed.

I am not much of an artistic decorator. My bedroom is very comfortable and functional for me. I am grateful for a warm comfortable quiet place to sleep and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment