Much better backup plans and alternatives

My primary PC is being used by a friend. My backup PC uses the same monitor. Fortunately for me, my third alternate using my TV screen and a wireless keyboard seems to be working okay. The keyboard has a slight ergonomic curve. My regular keyboard has a full ergonomic split in the middle so this is a bit different to type with, but not too bad.

Normally I use MS Word 2007 for my word processing, save and then upload to blogspot. On this PC, I am using LibreOffice (formerly Open Office) which is not yet tuned for my preferences. In other words, I am 'roughing it' while doing my gratitude blog entry for the day. It is a plush way to rough it. My TV is a 58” LCD which makes for a ginormous monitor! No problem with being able to read 1920x1080 resolution from eight feet away with this baby.

Today I am blessed with an abundance of resources including multiple PCs, bank accounts, credit cards, friends, recovery tools and more gratitude than I ever thought about before in my life. Two of the biggest decisions that I have to make in the next few months will be where to buy a nice set of matching flatware/silverware for my more upscale dining needs and then what kind of ebook reader/tablet to buy. As Alice would say, I have a lot classier set of problems than I used to.

That is near infinite progress from how it used to be. It is a miracle. For that, I am extremely grateful and glad to be able to share my good fortune with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment