Only Have To Change Clocks for DST Twice A Year


This morning at 2 AM, time sprung forward an hour.  My computer clocks automatically updated themselves.  I changed a few clocks last night and will update the rest of them after I write this.  DST feels like a sap to the masses for me much like Homeland Security doing security theater at airports to “make us all safer”.

We could realize incredible energy savings and be safer by not fighting a war on the far side of the world in a country that has never been conquered thus avoiding further infuriation of the billion+ Muslims around the world.  To me, DST has little to do with energy savings and is a crappy magic trick by the government to distract the people from real issues such as jobs, spending and public healthcare.

I am grateful our benevolent big brother only makes us change clocks twice a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment