2012 -- A New Year

It has been over a month since my last gratitude blog. The good self-care method would be to never go that long again.

It was a quiet end to 2011 for me. Stayed home and watched college football bowl games on ESPN3 via the internet in realtime. That was a fascinating glimpse into the future of live entertainment. There were a lot less commercials and some fuzzy spots of low resolution. For a real sports nut, there was the possibility of having 4 feeds (games) going on at once. That was information overload at its best when I gave it a try for a few minutes.

My 2011 resolution to write 5x/week gratitude blogs worked really well. I will write 5x/week again this year and also add in a resolution for 2012 to exercise more and eat less. The exercise will start at 3x/week and I will cut back eating on red meat to no more than 2x/week.

I am grateful for a very good year in 2011 and look forward to a better year in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment