Serenity

I have a new roommate. She is gone more than she is here. I saw her one afternoon in the last 12 days. I like the peace, tranquility and solitude of living alone. Social interactions get a lot more complicated when other people are in the room! ;)
 
I am grateful that I can afford to live alone in a nice 2 bedroom apartment in a good part of town. The location works really well for me. Almost everything I need is within a ten minute drive. When I want to go to the big city, most of Seattle is within a twenty minute drive. 


I ordered 3 more books on gratitude. One book is the most expensive not-textbook (for class) that I have ever purchased in my life. The Psychology of Gratitude was published in 2007. The new price on Amazon is $44.33, the used price is $43.98. Apparently those that bought the book really like it and don't resell it. 


I look forward to getting more gratitude. It has been a huge blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment