Car Problems


My car has an electrical for the past month or two where the battery goes dead if I don't drive it every day.  I put in new battery.  That might have helped a bit, but the problem continued for another couple of weeks.  Lately, I was driving my car every day or two and was not having the dead battery problem.  This week I went three days without driving my car and the battery was dead when I went to start it today.   That sucked.

I am grateful for Ali's Auto Repair shop in Bellevue.  They have worked on my car since they opened the shop 4-5 years ago.  Ali's does good work at an honest price without trying to upsell me on unneeded repairs.  Weird electrical problems can be tough to diagnose exactly what the source of the problem is.

I am grateful that I do not have a nasty daily commute, that I do know where I will take it to get worked on and that I have the money to pay for the repairs when needed.  It was not always this way in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment