My relationship with my higher power

I am grateful for my relationship with a higher power in my life today. When I start to worry or let things bother me too much, it works best for me to turn the problem over to my HP and simply do the next indicated thing.

I spend a lot less time worrying & fretting now and a lot more time doing the next indicated thing (NIT). The NIT might only be read, watch TV or sleep. Those are all a lot better uses of my time than worrying about problems that I can't change by worrying about them.

My relationship with my HP also helps me to avoid feeling alone. I am a bit of a hermit by nature. Knowing my HP is always there for me means that I don't have to feel lonely nor isolated.

I don't know if god exists or not. Strangely enough, it doesn't seem to matter whether there is or is not a god. I do know that my life is much better when I act as if god exists.

I am grateful for my relationship with my HP today.

No comments:

Post a Comment