Amazon.com

I have bought stuff off Amazon sporadically since 2003. Last August, I paid the $75ish to upgrade to an Amazon Prime account to get free shipping. I immediately bought a bunch of stuff to help a friend and then slowed way down. Now I have become acclimated to the convenience of 3 AM shopping and love it.

Last week I was halfway through Learned Optimism when I decided to share it with a friend I would see later that day. I ordered 3 more copies and gave her my copy. Soon I will have more copies to share with others and get to finish the second half.

Upon reflection, I realized the books should be here by now. Checking the tracking, I see that it was delivered on Tuesday. hmmm. The shipper, Dynamex, did not leave a note on my door letting me know it was at the office. That does not bode well. No problem, Amazon customer service is awesome. They will take care of it if the package is lost.

I am grateful for Amazon's convenient shopping with great prices and free shipping on the "Prime" tagged products. I previously posted my thoughts about their CS, but I am still grateful for the great service.

No comments:

Post a Comment