meeting a good friend at the mall

My friend Leslee meets for a walk & talk at Bellevue Square on Sunday evenings. She is an avid hiker so it is not like she needs the exercise of walking around the mall. She is a great friend and an important relationship in my life. Tonight I gave her a token of my appreciation of her by giving her a book and a thank-you card.

It is great to have two malls in Bellevue that I visit nearly every week. Bellevue Square is an upscale mall with well over 100 stores. Crossroads Mall has less than half that many that are not all connected by an indoor corridor. Bell Square is great for people watching and for walking around thanks to having two floors with multiple indoor corridors. Crossroads Mall is best for chatting with friends or low budget dining at the food court.

While I almost never shop at Bell Square, I am grateful for having a large upscale mall close by for walking and talking on those NW days when I am not up for an outdoor walk. I am also grateful to have a convenient meeting place to chat with friends that have more options than a cup of coffee or a pastry. Most of all, I am grateful for good friends such as Leslee and Charlie that meet with me at the malls.

No comments:

Post a Comment