A Great Lunch and then Feeling Slightly Poorly

Took Lea & Michelle to Bell Square for lunch today to catch a Restaurant Week in Seattle special at McCormick & Schmick’s. In part this was a celebration of Michelle having a month of sobriety for the first time in a year.  Regular lunch prices were in line the RW specials.  The food was great.  It has been several years since I last went there with Carol.  It will be less time until my next visit.

My tummy has been hurting this afternoon and evening like I am starting to come down with the flu.  I got my yearly flu shot earlier this month. Maybe it is a slight case of the flu until the vaccine and my body can fight it off.  A mildly upset tummy and slight headache is not the worst feeling in the world, but I don’t feel like writing much.  Was going to go swimming tonight until I started getting ready to go and quickly nixed that plan.

I am grateful for a wonderful lunch and feeling only slightly bad.  Lea, Michelle and I are getting along well.  Things could be a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment