Consistently Writing Here

Doing things that are good for me on a regular basis has never been my forte. I am pleasantly surprised and pleased by how consistently I have been writing on my NA step study workbook followed immediately by my writing here.  My self-talk is much more positive and less negative as a direct result of this.  

Experience has proven that just because things are good for me does not mean I am willing to do them.   Avoiding pain is a motivator, but still not enough to get me to do this.   My desire to be happy and healthy needs to be fostered with faith and trust so that I am better able to take right action in my life.

I am grateful to be writing about gratitude on a consistent basis.   It brings a sense of wellness to my body, mind and soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment