Early Xmas Gifts

While having lunch with Sandy today at Frankie’s Pizza & Pasta in Redmond, she gave me an oversized watch-cap that she had knitted for me.  I love it!   When I got home and checked the mail, my sister had sent me a calendar of the local sights around Cairns.  I will use it to replace the calendar she had sent me last year.  They are colorful and beautiful.

After tonight’s swim, Greg and I went over to QFC to read We Agnostics from the Big Book.  While we were there, I bought him a fresh Kringle and a pack of cigarettes for Xmas.

I am grateful for the gifts that I have been given this year and look forward to Xmas in two days.  It is also be nice to be able give gifts to others thanks to the blessing of having friends to give gifts to and the resources to be able to give them gifts in the spirit of loving kindness.


No comments:

Post a Comment