A little help from my friends

I am going to upgrade my décor from the bachelor hand-me-down collection to the level of nicer used furniture for my living room. Thinking back on how traumatized I was just buying a nice new flatware set, I know I will need help with planning. It is a given that I will need help with moving.

I have a friend that has worked as a professional designer in both the fashion and furniture fields. She is going to be my go-to gal on design. Few of my friends are 'truck people', but I am sure I can find somebody to help me move the new furniture in. A speedy goal is to upgrade by Labor Day. A practical goal is by Halloween. A pragmatic goal is by next year!

I am grateful to have responsible reliable friends that I can turn to for help. I am also grateful that I get to be a responsible reliable friend to my friends. That is miraculous progress from how it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment